|Unité de recherche|
Publication de Sylvain Payraudeau
- Phase Transfer and Biodegradation of Pesticides in Water–Sediment Systems Explored by Compound-Specific Isotope Analysis and Conceptual Modeling
- Do rainfall characteristics affect the export of copper, zinc and synthetic pesticides in surface runoff from headwater catchments?
- Fungicides: An Overlooked Pesticide Class?
- Carbon and nitrogen stable isotope fractionation during abiotic hydrolysis of pesticides
- RECOTOX, a French initiative in ecotoxicology-toxicology to monitor, understand and mitigate the ecotoxicological impacts of pollutants in socioagroecosystems
- Pesticide degradation and export losses at the catchment scale: Insights from compound-specific isotope analysis (CSIA)
- Correction to Degradation and Transport of the Chiral Herbicide S -Metolachlor at the Catchment Scale: Combining Observation Scales and Analytical Approaches
- Long-term temporal trajectories to enhance restoration efficiency and sustainability on large rivers: an interdisciplinary study
- Fluorescent tracers to evaluate pesticide dissipation and transformation in agricultural soils
- Impact of rainfall patterns and frequency on the export of pesticides and heavy-metals from agricultural soils