|Unité de recherche|
Publication de Gwenael Imfeld
- Phase Transfer and Biodegradation of Pesticides in Water–Sediment Systems Explored by Compound-Specific Isotope Analysis and Conceptual Modeling
- Chlorinated ethene biodegradation and associated bacterial taxa in multi-polluted groundwater: Insights from biomolecular markers and stable isotope analysis
- Quantification of Lambda (Λ) in multi-elemental compound-specific isotope analysis
- Do rainfall characteristics affect the export of copper, zinc and synthetic pesticides in surface runoff from headwater catchments?
- Impact of a synthetic fungicide (fosetyl-Al and propamocarb-hydrochloride) and a biopesticide (Clonostachys rosea) on soil bacterial, fungal, and protist communities
- Dissipation of S-metolachlor and butachlor in agricultural soils and responses of bacterial communities: Insights from compound-specific isotope and biomolecular analyses
- Natural Chlordecone Degradation Revealed by Numerous Transformation Products Characterized in Key French West Indies Environmental Compartments
- Fungicides: An Overlooked Pesticide Class?
- In-situ dissolution rates of silicate minerals and associated bacterial communities in the critical zone (Strengbach catchment, France)
- Functional Genes and Bacterial Communities During Organohalide Respiration of Chloroethenes in Microcosms of Multi-Contaminated Groundwater