|Unité de recherche|
Publication de Pierre Diemunsch
- Metabolism-Guided Bowel Resection: Potential Role and Accuracy of Instant Capillary Lactates to Identify the Optimal Resection Site
- Cold ischemia with selective anterograde in situ pulmonary perfusion preserves gas exchange and mitochondrial homeostasis and curbs inflammation in an experimental model of donation after cardiac death
- Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Uncoupling, Oxidative Stress and Skeletal Muscle Energetics
- Involvement of inflammation on skeletal muscle ischemia-reperfusion deleterious effects
- Effect of administration of water enriched in O2 by injection or electrolysis on transcutaneous oxygen pressure in anesthetized pigs.
- Skeletal muscle mitochondrial dysfunction during chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: central actor and therapeutic target.
- Cyclosporine A normalizes mitochondrial coupling, reactive oxygen species production, and inflammation and partially restores skeletal muscle maximal oxidative capacity in experimental aortic cross-clamping.
- Methylene blue protects liver oxidative capacity after gut ischaemia-reperfusion in the rat.
- Skeletal muscle ischemia-reperfusion injury and cyclosporine A in the aging rat.
- Cyclosporine before PCI in Acute Myocardial Infarction.