|Unité de recherche|
Publication de Jean-noel Freund
- CDX2 regulates ACE expression in blood development and leukemia cells
- Actomyosin, vimentin and LINC complex pull on osteosarcoma nuclei to deform on micropillar topography
- Functional properties of human platelets derived in vitro from CD34(+) cells
- Combined deficiency of RAB32 and RAB38 in the mouse mimics Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome and critically impairs thrombosis
- Distinct mechanisms for opposite functions of homeoproteins Cdx2 and HoxB7 in double-strand break DNA repair in colon cancer cells
- Targeting the replisome with transduced monoclonal antibodies triggers lethal DNA replication stress in cancer cells.
- Inhibiting endogenous PCNA with antibodies generates irreversible genome instability and cell death.
- Broader expression of the mouse platelet factor 4-cre transgene beyond the megakaryocyte lineage
- Generation of an intrabody-based reagent suitable for imaging endogenous proliferating cell nuclear antigen in living cancer cells: TARGETING PCNA IN LIVING CELLS WITH INTRABODIES
- Transcriptional Regulation of the Intestinal Nuclear Bile Acid Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR) by the caudal-related Homeobox 2 (CDX2)