Hugues De Rocquigny
|Unité de recherche|
Publication de Hugues De Rocquigny
- Convenient Access to Fluorescent Probes by Chemoselective Acylation of Hydrazinopeptides: Application to the Synthesis of the First Far-Red Ligand for Apelin Receptor Imaging
- Characterization of the interaction between the HIV-1 Gag structural polyprotein and the cellular ribosomal protein L7 and its implication in viral nucleic acid remodeling.
- Requirements for nucleocapsid-mediated regulation of reverse transcription during the late steps of HIV-1 assembly.
- Investigating the cellular distribution and interactions of HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein by quantitative fluorescence microscopy.
- The HIV-1 Nucleocapsid Protein Recruits Negatively Charged Lipids To Ensure Its Optimal Binding to Lipid Membranes
- Role of the Nucleocapsid Domain in HIV-1 Gag Oligomerization and Trafficking to the Plasma Membrane: A Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy Investigation
- Role of the nucleocapsid region in HIV-1 Gag assembly as investigated by quantitative fluorescence-based microscopy
- Dynamic interactions of the HIV-1 Tat with nucleic acids are critical for Tat activity in reverse transcription
- APOBEC3G impairs the multimerization of the HIV-1 Vif protein in living cells
- Analysis of the RNA chaperoning activity of the hepatitis C virus core protein on the conserved 3'X region of the viral genome